Use The Paint Calculator below to workout the amount of paint you need.
To calculate how much paint you need, you need to determine the area of the surface you want to paint and the number of coats you plan to apply.
You can then use the coverage rate of the paint you have selected to determine how much paint you will need.
Instructions for using the Paint Calculator:
- Enter the width of the wall in meters in the “Width of Wall” field.
- Enter the height of the wall in meters in the “Height of Wall” field.
- Select the coverage per liter from the drop-down menu. You can choose from 8m² per liter, 10m² per liter, and 12m² per liter.
- Select the number of coats from the drop-down menu. You can choose either 1 coat or 2 coats.
- Click the “Calculate” button to see the result.
- The result will be displayed in the “Result” field, showing how many liters of paint you will need to cover the wall based on the inputs you provided.
- Note: Make sure to input all required fields before clicking the “Calculate” button. Also, keep in mind that this calculator provides an estimate and may not be exact.
It’s important to note that the paint calculator assumes that the wall is a rectangle and that there are no windows or doors that need to be subtracted from the total area.
Also, it’s recommended to purchase a slightly larger quantity of paint than what the calculator estimates to account for any mistakes or errors during the painting process.